Photo Courtesy of Amoray
Bonaire dive enthusiasts have another reason to return to Bonaire. I’ve just discovered Amoray, a splendid 44- foot Beneteau owned and chartered by Richard and Sue Willis. Amoray is equipped for comfort and pleasure for her discerning dive or snorkel guests. The skies the limit in choosing where to dive. Bonaire offer’s over 100 dive sites almost all accessible from Amoray. Captain Richard Willis, a Bonaire resident is an elite dive instructor, nature guide and specialist sea turtle conservationist. His wife, Sue works for Sea Turtle Conservation Bonaire and is an excellent first mate. She is also a culinary genius as I learned recently. Captain Richard and Sue hosted me for a lovely happy hour aboard. What a delightful experience where I learned more about this new dive offering on Bonaire.
Sure, you can certainly stay at a hotel or villa but imagine having your own three berth yacht, nestled in one of the Caribbean’s quietest and cleanest marina? Whether you are a honeymoon couple or three couples, Amoray is built for comfort.
Your Sailboat for the Day (8:00 to 17:00)
1 to 2 people $650 includes sailing, diving and snorkelling with an experienced guide, lunch and drinks.
3 to 4 people $700 includes sailing, diving and snorkelling with an experienced guide, lunch and drinks.
5 to 6 people $750 includes sailing, diving and snorkelling with an experienced guide, lunch and drinks*
*Maximum 4 scuba divers, 2 dives per trip, equipment hire and air packages at additional cost. Number of dives possible depends on the chosen sites, weather etc!
Exclusive part day sailing and snorkelling packages are also available (subject to availability) from 08:00 to 12:00 or 13:00 to 17:00.
1 to 2 people $350, 3 to 4 people $400 and 5 to 6 people $450, includes gourmet snacks, hot and cold drinks, towels and the use of a private cabin with en-suite facilities.
Contact us if you have other specific requirements or timings and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Your Sailboat for the Week- Live Aboard
1 to 2 people $3750
3 to 4 people $4000
5 to 6 people $4500*
*Maximum 4 scuba divers, 2 tanks per person per trip, extra equipment hire and air packages at additional cost. Number of dives possible depends on the chosen sites, weather etc.
* 7 nights accommodation onboard “Your Sailboat” AMORAY which has a well-equipped kitchen, comfortable seating above and below deck, three double cabins, all with en-suite facilities
* Daily sailing, diving and snorkeling with an experienced and qualified guide
* Overnight mooring in the secure, intimate Harbour Village Marina
* PADI dive training and specialties up to and including rescue diver are available at special rates. Contact us for a full list of available courses and for further details
* Air/Nitrox for 2 dives per person per day, maximum 4 scuba divers
* Welcome essentials grocery pack
* Captain’s Cocktail of the Day
* One sunset sail
* Taxi service to supermarket to provision the boat
**** For a party of 6 that’s only $750 per person for the week!!! ****
Captain Richard and Sue
When booking Amoray with Caribbean Wind & Sun Vacation you will have free Concierge Services as well. Email email@example.com today.