Pack your bags, you’re coming to Bonaire. United shared news of an airfare sale; book by May 17 and travel from June 12- Aug. 14 and save up to 25% on flights to our sunny island. Air prices from 463.00 (Chicago departures) and 455.00 (Cleveland) are being posted. Take advantage of these super deals and come dive, kitesurf, windsurf, snorkel, mangrove kayak or participate in a Wellness Vacation. Contact Ann at email@example.com today to plan your escape.
Posts Tagged ‘Snorkeling in Bonaire’
One of my most popular properties for repeaters is Bellafonte. The oceanfront setting is magical. The dockside patio on the sea is perfect for sunning, sipping cocktails and of course sharing the sea with pelicans and lovely fish. It’s close to the airport and town as well so very convenient. The manager Yuri, is quite amazing, assisting all of my guests in enjoying a spectacular experience. I live across the street so can attest to this peaceful property. Email firstname.lastname@example.org at Caribbean Wind & Sun Vacations to book a stay at Bellafonte.
Enjoy this lovely video thanks to clients, Mirtha and Eduardo!
Pelican Reef, one of the most sought after seaside cottages has some rare open dates commencing Aug.27- Sept. 17. This property is perfect for the die hard snorkeler or diver, beach lover or those seeking seaside bliss. Walk to my favorite dining at Yacht Club Restaurant or Bistro de Paris.
Weekly Rates May – November December-April
1/2 guests USD 1600 USD 1800
3/4 guests USD 2000 USD 2200
Please bear in mind the following conditions:
• Pelican Reef sleeps maximum 4 guests
• All published rates are weekly rates, based on a minimum stay of 7 nights
• All our guests are met upon arrival by our caretaker. First-time guests are met at the airport, repeat guests will meet our caretaker at Pelican Reef.
• Immediate check-in upon arrival is always guaranteed. In order to be able to offer all our guests this service, our official check-out time is 12:00 Noon.
• Use of electricity, gas, and water are included at normal use. In case of excessive use, we reserve the right to add an extra fee, payable before departure, to cover this cost.
• Weekly cleaning is compulsory. Intermediate cleanings are charged at USD 50.00. Final cleaning is charged at USD 100.00.
• A 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking, the remaining 80% is to be paid at the latest eight weeks before your arrival. Should the date of booking be less than eight weeks before the date of your arrival, the total amount will be required at once to confirm your booking.
• The published rates are exclusive of Bonaire tourist tax at USD 5.50 per person, per night. Please note that rates may be subject to change without notice, except, of course, for confirmed bookings. Tourist tax is not necessary for children under the age of 13.
For more information, to check availability or to make a reservation, please contact us by email at:
Fortunately I have few windsurf clients heading to the island but for those who have chosen May 22 as your week, what to do? Well if you still want to take a go at windsurfing, meet Caesar Finies, our island’s best light wind freestyler. He works at Jibe City and can connect you with a rig and lesson to learn how to feel the breeze and become light wind proficient.
When the shuts down I head to the sea and snorkel. We have over 50 shore sites one can park and head in. My favorites include Tory’s Reef, south of Invisibles and the wall at Plaza snorkeling all the way south near the airport.