Posts Tagged ‘Pelican Reef in Bonaire’

Pelican Reef and Villa Ganshi on Sale

April 3, 2016

Pelican Reef and Villa Ganshi are on sale! Take 15% off the dates below:

Pelican Reef

April 9 till April 16  

April 23 till April 30 

Villa Ganshi

April 30 till May 7 

Pelican Reef is a real beach house, ideally located on the fringes of Playa Lechi on the water’s edge The center of Kralendijk, Bonaire’s main village, is a short15 minute walk away, as are most of the activities as well as the main restaurants.

The house itself, lovingly tucked away in lush tropical greenery, would be best described as casual and intimate. The interior is comfortable and simple: island style with colonial accents and an occasional splash of Caribbean color.

Being a private residence, the house is equipped with all amenities and comfort you could wish for during your stay:

There are two bedrooms, both have twin beds. The bedrooms are equipped with A/C and ceiling fans. White 100% cotton bed linen, cozy throws, and cushions. The rooms have screens, but additional mosquito nets are also available should they be needed.

The comfortable bathroom has a large step-in shower. In the cupboard you will find plenty of white towels for indoor use and colorful beach towels for outdoors. There is also an outdoor shower.

The kitchen is fully equipped with cooking stove, microwave, large fridge and freezer, coffee-maker, blender, toaster, and all necessary glassware, dishes, cutlery, cooking and frying pans. Picnic equipment and coolers are also available.

Outside you will find our barbeque, feel free to use it! Furthermore there are quite some lanterns to turn our beach area into a real fairy-tale decor.

Pelican Reef is all about easy outdoor living: a constant airy breeze provides the perfect temperature. The spacious porch offers plenty of shade, there is a nice sundeck with loungers, deck chairs, and a hammock. Our swim dock allows you to slip straight into the turquoise Caribbean Sea!

But the main feature is without any doubt the peace and quiet this house has to offer… with your own private beach to enjoy fantastic sunsets and starry moonlit skies.

And for those guests who have difficulty detaching from the “real” world, there is TV and DVD, stereo, a cell phone at your disposal (calls to be paid), wireless Internet access, a growing library with books, magazines, DVD and board games.

 

Ganshi is Pelican’s upscale sister, equally appointed but with a bit more room and little extras.

Kindly email ann@bonairecaribbean.com for details.

Pelican Reef

June 30, 2010

Pelican Reef, one of the most sought after seaside cottages has some rare open dates commencing Aug.27- Sept. 17. This property is perfect for the die hard snorkeler or diver, beach lover or those seeking seaside bliss. Walk to my favorite dining at Yacht Club Restaurant or Bistro de Paris.

Pelican Reef

Weekly Rates May – November December-April

1/2 guests USD 1600 USD 1800
3/4 guests USD 2000 USD 2200

Please bear in mind the following conditions:
• Pelican Reef sleeps maximum 4 guests
• All published rates are weekly rates, based on a minimum stay of 7 nights
• All our guests are met upon arrival by our caretaker. First-time guests are met at the airport, repeat guests will meet our caretaker at Pelican Reef.
• Immediate check-in upon arrival is always guaranteed. In order to be able to offer all our guests this service, our official check-out time is 12:00 Noon.
• Use of electricity, gas, and water are included at normal use. In case of excessive use, we reserve the right to add an extra fee, payable before departure, to cover this cost.
• Weekly cleaning is compulsory. Intermediate cleanings are charged at USD 50.00. Final cleaning is charged at USD 100.00.
• A 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking, the remaining 80% is to be paid at the latest eight weeks before your arrival. Should the date of booking be less than eight weeks before the date of your arrival, the total amount will be required at once to confirm your booking.
• The published rates are exclusive of Bonaire tourist tax at USD 5.50 per person, per night. Please note that rates may be subject to change without notice, except, of course, for confirmed bookings. Tourist tax is not necessary for children under the age of 13.

For more information, to check availability or to make a reservation, please contact us by email at:
ann@bonairecaribbean.com